Come & Enjoy All We Have to Offer.
Everywhere you turn, you will find great things to do. Take a walk down to the river and watch the salmon swimming in the Sacramento River. Play bocce ball or improve your putting skills in our deluxe sport center. Take a refreshing dip in our pool, or just chill in a breezy poolside chair as Mt. Lassen and Shasta provide a backdrop for your afternoon. Or come back after dark and gather around the outdoor fireplaces and fire pits, when the pool area is lighted and you can gaze over our three outdoor fresh water ponds with lighted 15 foot fountains.
Are you a fisherman? Walk to what locals consider the best salmon bank fishing on the west coast.
You'll find plenty for your beloved pets. We offer a dog wash and dedicated pet areas so that your four-legged friend can have as much fun as you do.
So find something fun to do. Enjoy some of the following activities... or do nothing at all. Just let the sun shine.
Annual Durango Events:
- Bocce Ball Court - Sports Court
- Swimming Pool and Hot Tub
- Hiking and Jogging Trails
- 25 yard Outdoor Lap Pool
Durango has fun activities planned for our guests throughout the year, including:
- January: New Year's Eve Party - fun-filled evening the Durango way
- February: Super Bowl - Game-time extravaganza on the big screen, with appetizers and great company
- February: Valentine's Day - Make a flower arrangement for your sweetie
- April: Rodeo weekend (3rd week) - Pancake breakfast and more
- April: Easter weekend - Egg hunts and more
- April: (last weekend) - Civil War Days - ice cream social and more
- May: Cilnco de Mayo - Fiesta pot luck and great company
- May: Mother's Day - Pie night
- May: (last weekend) - Memorial Day celebration - band, hot dogs and more
- June: Father's Day Sports Challenge - win prizes, free hot dogs with chips and sodas
- July: Fourth of July weekend celebration with daily events
- August: It's R&R month at the resort - come join us for peace full time
- September: Labor Day weekend celebration - with daily events
- October: Halloween party with your spooky staff
- November: Veterans Day weekend - annual flag retirement ceremony
- December: Christmas Eve - pie night with your RV friends and staff by the big tree
Red Bluff/Northern Sacramento Valley To-Do List:
CLICK HERE to see a listing of all area activities and events>
- River Fishing, guides and jet boat rides
- Rolling Hills Casino
- Lake Shasta and Whiskeytown Lake
- Lassen National Park
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Hiking and Biking
- Horseback Riding
- Championship Golf
- Shasta Wine Train